Hillside Community Church
is proud to present
Upward Basketball and Cheerleading 2012-2013
What is Upward?
Upward Sports, the world's largest Christian sports league for children, provides a fun kids sports experience based on healthy competition. Family time is important; Upward Sports has a schedule that reflects this with a one hour practice and one hour game a week. During games, your coaches will use our special substitution system that ensures each child gets equal playing time. Our coaches' main goal is to teach the sport along with life lessons by positively encouraging your child. Your child will be looking like a pro in their uniform, and each week they'll receive stars for an awesome game played!
Key Dates for 2012-2013 Season!
- Registration Begins - 9/28/2012
- November 10th - Evaluations at Chippens Hill Middle School
- December 1, 8, 15th, 27th - Saturday Practices at South Side School or Mountain View Elementary School
- January 12, 19, 26 - Games at South Side School
- January 29th - Fundraiser event at Rollermagic
- February 2, 9, 16, 23 - Games at South Side School
- March 2 - Games at South Side School
- March 9 - Make up Week 5 games
- March 15th 7:00pm Award Ceremony for 3rd -6th Grade
- March 16th - 12:00pm Award Ceremony for K-2nd Grade and all Cheerleaders
- 1st child $115
- Each additional child in the SAME household $105
- No fundraiser requirement
- Cost includes FULL uniform
- Individual and team pictures will be taken and are an additional cost.
- Admission to Roll-skating event at Rollermagic on 1/29
Check back for more info on the 2012-2013 season and
Follow Hillside's Upward on Facebook!
For more information email email@example.com
There are no events on the calendar for June 2013.
What are the ages for Upward Basketball and Cheerleading?
For the 2012-2013 season your child must have been born between 1/1/2000 and 12/31/2007.
Can I request a specific practice night?
While we will do our best to be accomodating, we cannot accept specific requests for practice nights.